Final Score: 168-156 Oakland
The B.ay A.rea D.erby Girls’ second bout of the year on April 27th will feature rival teams the Oakland Outlaws vs. Berkeley Resistance. Last year’s bout between these two teams was a back and fourth battle. It’s sure to be exciting again.
Doors open at 6:00PM with First Whistle at 7:30PM
General Admission: $15 in advance, $20 at the door
- GA Seating is on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be bleachers, “suicide” floor seating along the track, limited chair seating, and standing room sections.
- In order to sit trackside, you must be at least 18 years old. If you do not have valid photo ID to verify your age you will be required to move.
VIP: $35 in advance, $40 at the door
- Guaranteed Bleacher Seat Along the Straight Away (first come first served)
- Extra Butt Room
- One Beer
- Small Merch Gift Items
- “Talk Derby To Me” Liaison
- Separate Ticketing Line
Group Tickets (10+)
- 15% discount.
- Valid for General Admission advanced sales only.
Advance Ticket Sales end Friday, April 26th at 10:00PM PT
This an all ages event. Children under 5 get in free.
If you plan on purchasing alcohol at our bout, there will be an ID check at the door. Our bar is cash only.
This Bout is SOLD OUT
Oakland Convention Center
550 10th St
Oakland, CA 94607
One thought on “Oakland v. Berkeley”
Pingback: Derby Girls – a pin-up girl coloring book for adults | Scarlet Tentacle - audacious handmade
Comments are closed.