Round 2 of #20ShineTeen‘s BAD Roller Derby Tryouts are here!
Open to female-identifying and gender non-binary individuals who are at least 18 years old, and interested in playing Women’s Flat Track Roller Derby. You must have a basic ability to:
- Skate comfortably and safely with others around you
- Stay active for up to 4 hours at a time
- Exert yourself physically and mentally throughout the session
Tryouts will be held at BAD HQ in West Oakland. Address will be provided upon registration. Please arrive between 12:30 PM and 1:00 PM for check in!
To participate, you will need the following:
- Registration completed & paid online in advance
- Quad roller skates with appropriate indoor wheels
- Protective gear (helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads, mouth guard)
Skates and protective gear (aside from mouth guard) are possible to borrow at our practice venue. We cannot guarantee your size. We highly recommend purchasing your own protective gear for cleanliness and safety. You MUST provide your own mouth guard.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll see you on the track!