Come join Bay Area Derby at our on-skates intro event!
Open to female-identifying gender expansive and gender non-binary individuals who are at least 18 years old, and interested in playing Women’s Flat Track Roller Derby. You must have a basic ability to:
- Skate comfortably and safely with others around you
- Stay active for up to 2 hours at a time
- Exert yourself physically and mentally throughout the session
- Have a great time!
Join Bad Day will be held at BAD HQ in West Oakland. Address will be provided upon registration.
To participate, you will need the following:
- Must be fully vaccinated to participate. Please provide a photo of your vaccine card to: Atomic@bayareaderby.com
- Registration via Wellness Living completed & paid online in advance
- Quad roller skates with appropriate indoor wheels
- A Mask that covers your nose and mouth
- Protective gear (helmet, wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads, mouthguard)
Skates and protective gear (aside from mouthguard) are possible to borrow at our practice venue. We cannot guarantee your size. We highly recommend purchasing your own protective gear for cleanliness and safety. You MUST provide your own mouthguard.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll see you on the track!